Updated results of the 2020 Awards Evening are now available below Director and Company awards 2020.
The Lothian Area winning company – Tartan Texts have had an article printed in their local Linlithgow magazine. Please see the information below –
Awards Evening Resources
Criteria for Best Company
Your company report must be created using the online report platform on the YEUK website here. This allows you to enter information then generate and submit the PDF report electronically. This is the only permitted way to create and submit the report.
Please see the Criteria for best company 2020 above whi9ch gives you full details about the company report, interview and presentations along with Frequently asked Questions.
What information will you need?
- An Overview of your Student Company including mission, goals, values and a summary of performance.
- You will then be asked to include more in-depth information about:
- The Enterprise
- Running your Enterprise
- Impact and Legacy of your Enterprise
- Your Team Journey
- Financial Performance (including your balance sheet and profit and loss accounts)
- Refer to the Company of the Year Competition Guidance
- Include 360° feedback supporting evidence
- Include links and images
- COTY_Sample Report
The COTY sample report gives you details of what is required in your team’s company report for this year. Please note that the file you MUST use is available via the YEUK online system using your login and password.
Awards Night Entry Form
Succeeding at the Young Enterprise Company Interview
How to Succeed at your Young Enterprise Company Interview