- Maximum presentation time – 4 minutes.
- Style – businesslike, but not to exclude the use of appropriate / relevant humour.
- The presentation team must not exceed 4 company members.
- The presentation should summarise the key experiences and achievements of the company. Try to bring the highs and lows of your year to life for the audience. How you have learned from your mistakes is as important as your achievements.
- Visual aids must be produced and paid for by the Young Enterprise company itself and be identifiable in the company accounts. Audio tapes are not permitted other than for minimal complementary music.
- Please note that the timing of the presentation starts from the first sound (either music or speech).
Awards Evening Power Point technical specification.
The use of computer software to create visual aids is encouraged and the facilities to use Microsoft Powerpoint (up to Version 2013) will be available at the Lothian Finals on Tuesday 27th March.
The following points MUST be adhered to when compiling your presentation :-
- The maximum number of powerpoint slides to be 8.
- Presentation to be sent via e-mail.
- The maximum size of file acceptable will be 25 megabyte for e-mail. Please check “Properties” of the file before sending via e-mail.
- At the Lothian Awards night no laptops or music are permitted on the evening, therefore all presentations must be with the Lothian team, in advance of Lothian Finals. Please send an e-mail to the following contact details no later than 4pm on Thursday 22nd March 2018.
E-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org